The Skeptic Canary Show returns with a new podcast-only format! Gone are the live Google Hangouts, so no stress for Tom with starting the show by doing four things at once! The show now has features, jingles and a competition.
For this competition, you could win a copy of Edzard Ernst’s autobiography “A Scientist In Wonderland”. To enter, send your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your favourite piece of woo that you have been given as a present?
Get your answers in by February 13th 2015. Our favourite answer will win the prize!
On the show this week:
- Flag News: Tom starts a flag design competition for the city of Liverpool at flagforliverpool.org
- Paul’s Coffee Morning: Paul takes a look at things he has heard about in his coffee shop. This week its fad diets
- The Quandary: Each week, the hosts discuss a particularly tricky issue. This week they look at the question “Should holocaust denial be illegal?”
- Geraint keeps us up to date with the latest on “3 parent” embryos
- The Duck Pond: David gives an update of the latest developments at the Burzynski clinic
We hope you all enjoy the new format, and don’t forget to enter the competition!